BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY OF ITS PAGES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS SET OUT BELOW AND BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL SIGNIFY YOUR CONSENT TO THE CHANGES MADE.
The products and services set out in this website are offered only in jurisdiction where and when they may be lawfully offered by Easy One Finance Limited (“the Company”). The material on these pages are not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdiction which restricts the distribution of this material by us. Persons intending to access these pages are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.
These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to provide products or services described therein to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation or where the local law or regulation does not permit the use of such products or services.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. It is strongly recommended that specific advice should be sought where the circumstances require. Any information, products or services supplied in this website may be withdrawn or amended at any time without advance notice at the discretion of the Company. The eligibility of clients for particular information, products or service is subject to the final and absolute discretion of the Company.
It is your sole responsibility to prevent, safeguard and ensure that no computer virus enters your system and this website.
The information contained in this website is provided for reference only and should not be treated as any professional advice. It is strongly recommended that specific advice should be sought where the circumstances require. Whilst Easy One Finance Limited (the "Company") has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete and up-to-dated, the Company makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of such information.
The products and services set out in this website are only intended to be provided to persons in those jurisdictions where the Company can lawfully provide the same. Nothing in this website should be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell the products or services to persons in any jurisdiction in which it would be unlawful for the Company to make such offer or solicitation. Any person intending to access this website should ensure that they are fully aware of all applicable legal requirements under the laws and regulations affecting them.
The information in this website does not constitute any representations, warranties or obligations binding on the Company who shall have absolute discretion to withdraw, vary, amend or supplement the services and products at any time without notice.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. The Company accept no liability for any damages incurred by users as a result of any delay, loss, diversion, alteration or corruption of any communication either sent to or received from the Company at the user’s request over the Internet. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable or bear the responsibilities for any loss or damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses, arising from accessing this website or otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of this website are owned by the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk. We do not investigate, verify, monitor or endorse the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sources.
Personal Data collection Statement
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”), Easy One Finance Limited (the “Company”) would like to inform you the following:
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply the Company with data in connection with the opening or continuation of loan accounts and the establishment or continuation of credit facilities or credit instalment or provision of other financial services.
- Failure to supply such data may result in the Company being unable to open or continue loan accounts or establish or continue credit facilities or credit instalment or provide other financial services.
- It is also the case that data are collected from customers by the Company in the ordinary course of the continuation of the business relationship; for example, when customers process of new or renewal of loan application or other financial services, by means of written documentation, verbal conversation or online communication.
- The purposes for which data relating to a customer may be used are as follows:
- processing of applications for credit facilities and / or other financial services;
- the daily operation of the services and credit facilities provided to customers;
- conducting credit or other status checks at the time of application for credit and at the time of regular or special reviews which normally will take place one or more times each year, and carrying out matching procedures (as defined in the Ordinance) by the Company;
- creating and maintaining the Company’s credit scoring system;
- assisting other money lenders and/or financial institutions to conduct credit checks and collect debts;
- ensuring ongoing credit worthiness of customers;
- designing financial services or related products for customers’ use;
- marketing financial services or related products of the Company and/or selected companies;
- determining the amounts owed to or by customers;
- conducting insurance claims or analysis;
- for operational purposes, credit assessment or statistical analysis of the Company;
- collection of amounts outstanding from customers and those providing security for customers’ obligations ;
- maintaining a credit history of customers (whether or not there exists any relationship between customers and the Company) for present and future reference of the Company;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure to the relevant supervisory or regulatory authorities, policy or court of law under the requirements of any law, regulation or court order binding on the Company, or under and for any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which the Company is expected to comply;
- enabling an actual or proposed assignee of the Company, or a participant, sub-participant or transferee of the rights of the Company in respect of the customer, to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participation; and
- purposes relating thereunto.
The company may from time to time access and obtain a credit report on the customer from a credit reference agency for reviewing any of the following matters in relation to the credit facilities granted：
- an increase in the credit amount;
- the curtailing of credit (including the cancellation of credit or a decrease in the credit amount);
- the putting in place or the implementation of a scheme of arrangement with the customer.
Data held by the Company relating to a customer will be kept strictly confidential; however, the Company may disclose such data to any or all of the following parties and may do so notwithstanding that the recipient’s place of business is outside Hong Kong, including Mainland China and Macau or that such information following disclosure will be collected held, processed or used by such recipient in whole or part outside Hong Kong, for the purposes set out in paragraph (4):
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing, data processing or any other services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business;
- any other person including the Company’s affiliated company(ies) under a duty of confidentiality to the Company which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- the drawee bank providing a copy of a paid cheque (which may contain information about the payee) to the drawer;
- credit reference agencies, and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies;
- v. any person to whom the Company is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation or court order binding on the Company or any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which the Company is expected to comply;
- any actual or proposed assignee of the Company or participant or sub-participant or transferee of the Company’s rights in respect of the customer; and
- to selected companies for the purpose of informing customers of services which the Company believes will be of interest to customers.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance and the Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data approved and issued under the Ordinance, any customer has the right:
- to check whether the Company holds data about him and of access to such data;
- to require the Company to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain the Company’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company;
- to be informed on request which items of data are routinely disclosed to credit reference agencies or debt collection agencies, and be provided with further information to enable the making of a data access and correction request to the relevant credit reference agency or debt collection agency; and
- in relation to data which has been provided by the Company to a credit reference agency, to instruct the Company upon termination of an account by full repayment to make a request to the credit reference agency to delete such data from its database, as long as the instruction is given within five years of termination and at no time did the account have a default of payment lasting in excess of 60 days within 5 years immediately before account termination. In the event the account has had a default of payment lasting in excess of 60 days the data may be retained by the credit reference agency until the expiry of five years from the date of final settlement of the amount in default or five years from the date of discharge from a bankruptcy as notified to the Company, whichever is earlier.
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
The Data Protection Officer
Easy One Finance Limited
Room 2107, 21/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel：(852) 2235 3522
Fax：(852) 2235 3588
The Company may have obtained a credit report on the customer from a credit reference agency in considering any application for credit. In the event the customer wishes to access the credit report, the customers are suggested to contact the credit reference agency directly, its contact detail as follows:
Suite 1006, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Tel：(852) 2577 1816
Fax：(852) 2578 4425